Indie Killeen is a small business alliance created to support small business in the Fort Hood region. We bring and keep revenue in Killeen versus exporting our needs to another nearby economy. Indie Killeen is for businesses too small to benefit from joining a chamber. We're not a fan of joining any organization where you will not get ROI (return on your investment.) In order to insure your ROI, we provide workshops, co-working office space, discounts on marketing, social media management, public relations and small business consultation. We also have mixers, a strong referral network, Pop Up Markets, and one-stop-shop "How to start and grow a small business" Resource Summits.
INDIE KILLEEN MEMBER BENEFITS
- Vendor Spot at all of our Pop Up Markets (held twice a month)
- Attend select workshops free or at a reduced price.
- Members-only price for Social Media Management, Website Design & Management and Business Counseling.
- Events promoted on our community calendar.
- Members can receive clients in Bangarang Consulting's office by appointment if they don’t have a brick and mortar. Also, use of our co-working space to keep your focus.
- And much more!
Indie Killeen Members
To check out the current Indie Killeen members business, click on their names and you will be directed to their websites!
Netta's Old Fashioned Soul Food Cooking